Tedial helps curate and exploit the media inventory with tools and workflows to catalogue, edit and enrich content for discovery by any audience on any screen:
To reach wider audiences the needs of multi-lingual and multi cultural distribution.
The preparation of content for visually impaired audiences and the hard of hearing is now a regulatory requirement in many countries.
The consumption of media content is increasingly driven by user search and discovery. Audiences no longer use broadasters linear EPG's for traditional viewing by appointment, now they are using internet and smartphone searching often whilst on the move. Media now needs to be enriched with search tags and rich metadata for audiences on any screen.
Click + to see more features detail
- Reaching new audiences with out additional staff, media Enrichment workflow for linear and non linear content can be managed side by side.
- Streamlined metadata acquisition from third-party production and traffic systems saves time and reduces errors.
- The reduction of metadata entry and checking save times.
- Guarantee metadata preservation throughout the entire media lifecycle.
- Significant process efficiencies in multi-lingual audio workflows.
- Comprehensive audio content management including Dolby and Loudness.
- Efficiency improvement within subtitling and closed caption operations. Locally and with third party subtitling specialists
- Track Stacking of additional international language tracks into a content essence file.
- Multi-language tagging and re-sequencing of audio tracks within a content essence file.
- Comprehensive QC of audio tracks including multiple cue point capabilities.
- Support for audio only essence files in multiple formats.
- Management and tracking of subtitle and closed caption files.
- Subtitle content in conjunction with proxy browse video.
- Enhanced search of subtitle and closed caption content.
- Integration with third party subtitling systems to embed subtitles within essence files.