If you are struggling to coordinate the workflow between the departments and multiple sites across your business then you need Tedial Evolution BPM.
Media centric organisations need to continuously improve the efficiency at every stage of their business due to the the near exponential rise in the demand for their content and its continuous delivery to multiple platforms. Efficient throughput is profit. Tedial's unique Evolution BPM module is the only flexible solution that centralises business process management to provide a ‘joined up’ and efficient media process model across enterprise.
Evolution BPM Monitor provides a global view of workflow to identify bottlenecks and takes action to improve system’s performance and throughput
Perfectly balance manual and automated workflow with business logic
Evolution BPM enables broadcasters to simplify and redesign their workflows according to business requirements rather than technical processes. Efficiency and higher quality are achieved by automating as many tasks as possible whilst eliminating unnecessary manual tasks and operational errors.
Using Evolution BPM the day to day media production, packaging and publishing processes are automated wherever possible. The use of the available resources and workloads are optimised accordingly. Other systems fail to do this: offering a few prefabricated workflows that can only be customised within limited parameters or they offer to write new code. Evolution BPM provides you with the tools to implement 1000’s of business driven media workflows, each designed specifically around your unique requirements.
- Ingest, quality control, validation, versioning, rich metadata format transformation, subtitling, post production and automatic media packaging can be modelled.
- Content and metadata are automatically available to users as required by the workflow.
- Content and metadata are automatically available to 3rd party systems as required by the workflow.
- BPM based tools to organize the way operators work in a logical, efficient and coordinated manner.
- Allows staff to focus on their strategic planning and creative processes, rather than wasting time waiting for media or performing repetitive re-entry of metadata.
Integrates third-party technology and processes into your Business Processes
If your media throughput is now bigger than your existing storage and transcoding subsystems, if you are struggling to coordinate legacy technology then you need Tedial Evolution BPM.
- Allows the widest range of multi-format workflows for any media application: archive and preservation, production, news, sports, multi-channel TX and non-linear delivery.
- Improves media productivity by simplifying and redesigning workflows according to business requirements rather than simple technical processes.
- Unifies workflow management third party technology in storage and transcoding.
Smarter Work Order Management
- Create work orders according to an operator’s profile, workload and the available resources
- Every step of the production process can be systematized and automated.
- Identifies bottlenecks to improve system performance to more efficiently manage high throughput and unpredictable workload.
- Business level integration with third-party Traffic systems to drive Evolution BPM so that most workflows and their associated work orders are launched and executed automatically.
- Automatic synchronisation of third-party databases involved in workflows.
Manage your media Business Logic in-house
- Manages 1000’s of media workflows, each designed around specific business media requirements.
- Open BPM compliant tools can be used to manage the configuration of media workflows, task management and enterprise business reporting.
- Business level integration with third-party workflow orchestration tools such Xytech .
- Completely user definable and scalable. No factory software updates are needed to change, adapt or modify your media business processes.
- No one-off rigid customisation - all media business rules are stored in Tedial's central Oracle database, ensuring total flexibility, replication and scalability.
- Allows the widest range of muti-format workflows for any media application:; ingest, news, sports, multi-channel and non-linear delivery
- Optimally balances manual operations and media workflow automation with business logic.
- Specialist codecs and formats,
- Subtitling validation,
- Automatic media validation and QC, ingest,
- Content and metadata made automatically available as required by the workflow
- Integrates third-party technology into the workflow
- Improves media productivity by simplifying and redesigning workflows according to business requirements rather than simple technical processes
- Manages many thousands of workflows, each designed around specific business media requirements
- Tools to organise the way operators work in a logical, efficient and coordinated manner
- Operators are free to focus on the creative process, rather than wasting time with manual media transfers and multiple re-entry of metadata
- No one-off rigid customisation - all media business rules stored in Tedial's central Oracle database, ensuring total flexibility
- Creation of work orders according to the operator’s profile, workload and the available resources
- Almost every step of the production process can be systematised and automated where appropriate
- Identifies bottlenecks to improve system performance to more efficiently manage high throughput and unpredictable workload
- Business level integration with third-party Traffic, MAM and HSM systems
- Automatic synchronisation of third-party databases involved in workflows