Unify in a single, enterprise level MAM, all the content (media and metadata) spread across different legacy systems and physical carriers.
Content preservation, including media restoration if necessary.
Media and Metadata standardising.
Automate processes to reduce time and costs of putting in value the media content for publishing, monetising or distribution to other platforms.
- Operational workflows defined in standard BPMN 2.0 for content tracking and media digitising.
- Multi-site, to handle multiple digitising locations as a unified process.
- Multi-tenant, for service providers offering digitising services to multiple customers within the same platform.
- Multi-repository to handle multiple types of content with specific data models.
- Advanced Cataloguing tools: specific templates per type of content, use of thesaurus, dictionaries, locators, subclips.
- Standards adoption that will guarantee the sustainability of the system:
- Standards metadata: EBU Core, NewsML, Dublin Core
- Standard storage: LTFS
- Standard Mezzanine media formats
- Standard exchange workflows for content publishing and distribution (DPP, AS-02, IMF, …)
- Configurable reporting tool to obtain monitor progress, detect bottlenecks, optimise resources and comply with expected deadlines.
- Fully integrated solution at all levels: Ingest automation, Media Processing, Quality Control and Tarsys MAM.
- Multiple reference sites with large digitising projects – over 800,000 hours.
- Experience in Legacy Archive Migration:
- Metadata import into the new platform in specific repositories for each type of content
- On-the-fly media transformations to transform content to the new mezzanine format: Rewrapping, Transcoding, Normalising.