Tedial has taken a whole new approach to helping the many diverse players in global media work together. Employing Tedial’s new Media Exchange Platform (MEP), content producers, broadcasters, pay-TV operators, service providers and telcos can work collaboratively on their media securely and efficiently.
Whether it’s upstream during news, sports and co-production or downstream during multi-platform packaging and distribution, Tedial securely and efficiently manages day to day media exchange.
The thousands of multi-format content exchanges now required by media companies every day can be automatically managed and centrally monitored.
- Content exchange and distribution between multiple third party media partners.
- Content exchange and distribution between multiple internal sites and departments such as: promos, news, sports, library, programming and traffic.
- Integration with customers’ own local third-party PAM systems with automatic media and metadata upload and exchange.
- Subscriptions provide each user with automated packaging and delivery workflow. Removing unnecessary day-to-day manual metadata re-entry and re-checking tasks.
- Global monitoring of multiple third-party systems from production to multi-platform publishing.
- Use of network transfer accelerator based on UDP or integration with other third-party products, such as Signiant, Aspera or FileCatalyst.
- Efficient content management, including multiple physical versions, audio languages, subtitles and any other ancillary information.
- Automatic checking of additional subtitles and languages.
- Packaging and delivery workflows to select the media, components and destination package to be published.
- Other advanced media services in the central repository, such as housekeeping rules, multiple media repositories and efficient storage management, etc.
- MEP can be extended to use the full range of Tedial media enrichment tools and workflows for content tagging, editing and cataloging.