Playout and Media Service Providers (MSP’s) face many additional challenges compared to even the largest multi-channel broadcasters. Whilst supplying high quality value-added media preparation and playout services, often using a shared infrastructure, MSP's also have to adhere to their clients' business SLA’s.
Leading international Media Service Providers use Tedial solutions to enable their clients to more rapidly profit from their content, channels and multi-platform distribution.
- Multi-tenant workflow engine for multiple clients using the same IT infrastructure.
- Schedule driven workflow with direct plug-in to channel management systems using Tedial API or BXF.
- Secure workflow segregates each tenant’s workflow and content.
- Scalable Tedial MPM Integration Platform to manage multiple third-party technologies such as :
- Disc, Tape and Optical Disc Archive storage
- Broadcast IT infrastructure such as Flexicarts, Video Servers and Routers
- Transcoding infrastructure for Vantage, Harmonic, Digital Rapids
- Quality control for Interra, Tektronix, Digi-Metrics, Imagine
- Loudness for Emotion, Minnetonka
- Fast onboarding and workflow adaption using MPM Integration Platform and Ficus BPM.
- Ingest any format from tape, disc and live feeds.
- Multisource file upload of digital content.
- Manual QC workflow with hi-res monitoring.
- Automatic QC workflows.
- Wide range of content enrichment workflows to add audio and subtitles for multi-channel distribution.
- Rich Metadata enhancement to drive multi-platform and online content discovery.
- Media business reporting to streamline SLAs.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity options to manage content replication and transfer to multiple sites.
- Dashboards provide real-time information of all the on-going workflows, to detect any risks, delays or errors before they become a problem.
- Reporting module delivers information about operation times, check SLAs, system performance, platform capabilities to optimise workflows, reduce costs and resource planning.