Predictions and plans as sports move past the pandemic
Covid-19 has influenced nearly every facet of our lives. It literally obliterated sports schedules on a global scale leaving inconsolable fans yearning to cheer on their favourite teams. Now, as the world slowly moves towards re-opening and live events resume, numerous questions arise:
- How will broadcasters handle the post-pandemic era, one without live audiences?
- What tools will be available to enhance storytelling?
- How important is automation in the age of social distancing?
- Will AI help to win over fans?
- Where does the cloud fit into all this?
Click here to check out TV Technology’s Guide to Sports TV Production and find out on page 14 what our VP, Products – Jerome Wauthoz – predicts about the lasting impact that Covid-19 will have on the future state of sports.
Learn from the expert how advancements to our SMARTLIVE sports and live events solution, including dramatically enhanced graphic capabilities; sophisticated transitions between EDL segments; and improved AI Cloud technology; can help broadcasters make a comeback.
Want to know more? Contact us for a meeting or demo